Monday, March 16, 2009

TORA TORA ZERO

If you chance about woodland RC Air base on sunday morning and happen to see a Zero in the air .... Most likely, i'm the one flying it. I have been flying zero since last september..... and still trying to  get a hand of the flying characteristic of this notorious reputed WWII plane.  I have since crash 2 zero  upon writing of this blog and counting.... following is the my record of the zero i crash till date!





My first zero is from willy.... i have repainted it.... fix up my motor... and ready to fly.... it have flew a couple of mission but finally, crashed on a windy sunday while i'm practicing the zero landing.




Introducing Zeka RUL..... the zero Rudy had built for me after my second zero crashed in punggol on a friday morning... So glad that rudy had help me build a new zero "zeka RUL".... else i would have gotten a estarter instead as i was really thinking that maybe i'm not ready for this plane. Ever since..... Rul had flew many missions and had a couple of perfect zero landing ... i started to gain confident......and hey Rudy ... really appreciate it.
 

1 comment:

  1. Really glad you've found your passion in building war birds & flying them, & most of all, found some great buddies like Rudy! I'm really happy for you!

    Special note to all the boys @Woodlands RC Air Base, Thank you, guys! I believe ur company make it extra meaningful & fun for Edward. :)

    ReplyDelete